Thursday, March 13

thursday news

I'm feeling MUCH better now from being sick! The parents left yesterday morning. It has been great getting back to our norm and quietness since we've had so much going on the past week or two. We're going to be on the go though again this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow to go to my sister's for the weekend. We're having a baby shower for her with some of her friends on Saturday. Her friend Kelly has been helping me out which has been GREAT! So I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with them. I always LOVE going down there to visit and of course seeing funny little Ava!

Yesterday it was nice weather so I was able to take Lily out for a walk. That is one of my favorite things to do with her and she LOVES it! We can go out again today too cause it's supposed to be GREAT weather again!

This morning I went in to Westminster Canterbury while Matt watched Lily to help train the new person that the hired for my old job. I had a good time. Even though there's a lot of things I don't miss about the place, I really do miss some of my residents and a few of the people that I worked with. So it was really great to see them again! I'm going in again on Monday morning.

Lily was laughing SO hard last night. I had her going more than she ever has been before. I LOVE to hear her laugh - it makes me so happy that she is happy! I don't know if I wrote about this either, but she's also learned how to blow raspberries! Matt gets her to do it the best.

One of my new things that I love is my bluetooth headset for my cell phone. Matt got it for me for my birthday and it's WONDERFUL. It's so handy to have when you have a baby too. You have both hands free to do whatever while you're talking. I got the kind my sister has and it works great.

Well, off to go and work on packing and I need to run a few errands for Dawn's shower.

No comments: