Wednesday, March 5

North Carolina

Yesterday was an eventful day. We left in the morning after Lily woke up and ate to go to NC for Matt's interview. We stayed overnight with Dawn and her family. Matt's interview went okay - he's not sure whether he'll get it or not. He also would need the max amount of the hiring range in order for us to be able to do it with me being home. So I guess we'll see... We had a great day with Dawn, Chris, and Ava. Ava is hilarious - a little drama queen! :) She is really sweet with Lily except for when she is "not Lily's friend." Yes, she said that. :) Only because Lily can't play or really do anything right now. It's also because she HATES it when Lily cries! She will plug her ears or start crying herself. There was a moment in the evening when Lily was going nuts and we were trying to put a baby einstein on to calm her down. Well, of course when Lily was going to watch that Ava realized she wanted to watch her own movie (something princessy). So we have both Lily and Ava wailing their heads off - it was quite hilarious. Ava asked Matt: "do you ever call Lily, silly Lily?" Haha.

Today is also Ava's 4th birthday! She got to open our present for her which consisted of a princess nightgown, sparkly headbands, and a preschool workbook - 3 of her favorite things. She wears dresses/nightgowns all day and LOVES anything girly and with princesses!

Dawn is also getting big very soon with the twins! She will probably hate me saying that but it's a good thing. You're supposed to be bigger when you have twins! She looks great pregnant even though I know that she's miserable. I can't wait to meet the babies and hold them!!! I'm trying to convince her to tell me what the babies names might be, but she's not giving in yet. :)

This morning we left to come home. Got here around 11 and then Matt went straight in to work. My parents got here around noon so we've just been hanging out with them. I'm making Alicia's delicious chicken pot pie for dinner! Yes, I am making a real homemade meal everyone! :)

Well, gonna get off of here and wait for my wonderful hubby to get home!

No comments: