Thursday, March 27

an outing and swim diapers

Today Lily and I went out with Alicia and Andi. Alicia just bought an suv so we decided to take a trip out in it together. Definitely made me want a bigger car - or more like an SUV or minivan! Both girls fit in the back with the car seats with room to spare! They were so cute back there hanging out. Lily was actually the non fussy one in the car - a change since Andi is so chill and quiet! We went to a few stores and had lunch outside together. It was SO beautiful outside! I'm ready for the spring weather to be consistent and then summertime!!

And speaking of summertime, I had been looking at swim diapers in the store which you have to use in pools. They are expensive and if we go often (which I'm planning on doing), the costs can add up easily. I saw yesterday a post on a mom forum that I'm a member of discussing this subject. Their was a link to a place that sells NON-disposable swim diapers. Sweet! You just pop them in the washing machine and don't have to keep buying new ones all the time! The store is called Bambino Mountain.

No comments: