Sunday, March 2

naps, crib, computer, and simply apple

So I finally feel like I'm beginning to get Lily in a good nap schedule in her crib. We worked on the past few weeks her going down in her crib for naps. Which has worked great now that we just decided to put her on her tummy for those. The past few days she's also taken one morning nap, one afternoon nap, and then one 30 minute power nap in the evenings. So I think that's great! She still sometimes fights naps during the day and I have to rock her before I lay her down, but at least she's going down there!

Last night I finally got the courage to leave Lily in her crib in her room all night. I had been putting her down in there to begin with and then moving her to our room in the pack'n'play when we went to bed. I had a hard time with leaving my little baby alone in another room! But I finally did it last night! Plus, I'm lazy and didn't want to have to go that far each time I had to do something for her during the night. She sleeps now from about 7pm to 7am with eating once around 2AM. But then I usually have to get up several other times with her to give her her paci to get her to go back to sleep - so that's annoying. Don't know how/when I am going to be able to break that habit.

I think we might be purchasing a computer today. Ours has been on the fritz and doing odd things randomly. It's also not started up a few times. So we have been looking around and we finally think one that we want has gone on sale at best buy today. Hate to have to spend the money but we need the computer. Guess our big tax return will help to take care of it though!

Finally, this is a random comment but.... there is a new juice out from the people that make simply orange - it's SIMPLY APPLE. Oh man, it's amazing. It tastes like the delicious apple cider that we get in Maryland from this place called McCutcheon's. If you haven't tried it, you've got to! It's incredible.

No comments: