Sunday, March 2

big girl stroller and more computer

I know I already posted today, but in the spirit of trying to blog more about things going on I figured I would write again about the news of the day... So for all you loyal readers, you should be proud of me. :)

As I said earlier, today we went looking for a computer. Well, we found the one we wanted and it was on sale ($200 off) at best buy. So we went ahead and got it. Matt, of course, has been playing with it pretty much the rest of the day. It's really nice. It's a Dell Inspiron. We've been really pleased with the dell I have now and this one was a really great deal! If you're interested, this is the one we got: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8679049&type=product&id=1197678601495

Then later this afternoon the weather was so nice I decided to go on a walk with Lily. We tried her out in her big girl stroller today for the first time instead of just her car seat and she did great!! I think she loved it too cause she could look around and she LOVES to do that - seeing as she is in to everything! She was great the whole time on the walk and she stayed in the seat great. So that was really fun! I was going to load the picture of us on our walk today but Matt has the ebook hooked up to the new computer at the moment so that will have to come later.

We have a very busy week coming up... but I will save that for tomorrow's blog.

No comments: