Monday, March 10

Sickness

I have not posted in several days but there is a good reason - I'm sick. BLAH. I'm not supposed to get sick, I'm a mom! Matt's parents were here over the weekend so they helped out a ton but then they had to leave yesterday and yesterday was the worst day. So I called my parents to come help out for another day or two since I was feeling so rough. Today has been a bit of a better day than yesterday which is good. I always seem to get sick around my birthday - weird.

We had a great weekend with Matt's parents. They helped me celebrate my birthday, treated me to a delicious dinner at Friday's (I got to try out one of the ultimate recipe winners from the foodnetwork!), bought me a ice cream cake, gave me a gift card for Olive Garden since we didn't get to go because I was sick, and got my a bunch of scrapbooking supplies. It was great! Oh, my present was also in one of the cutest gift bags ever (thanks to Matt's mom)! Anyways, it was a great weekend despite being sick.

Well, the hubby has to work on some of his seminary classwork and I'm going to sit down and rest some more. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon and back to blogging on a very regular basis!

No comments: