Monday, March 3

busy week

Today was an eventful day as is the rest of the week is going to be...
This morning I went to the handwriting training class at Mail America to hopefully qualify myself. You basically handwrite envelopes and get paid for doing it. So that should help us to bring in a little extra money as well to live! So hopefully they will like my cursive handwriting enough. Then this afternoon Lily and I went on a long walk outside. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! I'm definitely ready for spring. The rest of the day was filled with laundry, packing a few things, and taking care of Lily.
As for the rest of the week... Tomorrow we are headed down to my sister's house. Matt has an interview with a childcare place in Cary so be praying that that goes well and if it's meant to be, he will get it. We'll be staying overnight and celebrating Ava's 4th birthday! I can hardly believe she's turning 4! Then my parents are coming to visit from Wednesday through Friday. And finally, Matt's parents are coming to visit from Friday through Sunday. So by Monday I am sure I will be ready to get back to the norm for us and the quiet! Hopefully the week will go smoothly!

Oh yeah! And my birthday is Friday - I keep forgetting that. Guess I must be getting older huh? I'll be turning a quarter of a century! We're planning to hopefully have a few friends over for pizza on Saturday to help celebrate.

Well, gotta go help Matt tweak his resume for tomorrow and finish up the laundry. Then finally I might get a few minutes of rest before bedtime!

Here's the pictures of Lily's first big girl stroller ride that I promise:

No comments: