Friday, April 25

TOE sucker and TGIF

I have a toe sucker! :) This morning while I was changing Lily she as usual was grabbing her feet and trying to get them to her mouth. Today, she achieved finding her big toe and sucking on it! Haha! Good thing she has cute little clean feet. It was hilarious and I wish I had gotten a picture of it!!

We were originally going walking today with Alicia and Andi but plans changed for them so we didn't get to go. Vicky came over though and Lily and I went on a walk with her. Lily is so cute with her - she gives her the biggest smiles!

And finally it is Friday! Friday is my favorite "weekday" because it's the one right before the weekend. Yeah!! This weekend we are going down to NC to see my sister and her family. Guess we'll see if Ava likes Lily any better this time - probably not though considering Lily can't "play" with her yet! We'll be having a fun weekend away so you probably won't hear from me again until Monday. So sorry - I know you live to read my blog everyday. :) Just joking!! Hope all you readers out there have a good weekend too!!

P.S. - Yes, I used TGIF! Remember when TGIF came on tv? And isn't it crazy how we can now really start saying "remember when?"

No comments: