Monday, April 21

5 months

Today I took my new job (Lily) to see my old job (Westminster Canterbury). Everyone there was so excited to see her and hold her. They couldn't believe how big she is getting!! It was great to see everybody. I miss seeing the people but wouldn't trade being at home with Lily for ANYTHING. She did really good. She actually feel asleep in the car on the way there so I sat in the car for about an hour with her when we got there. I didn't want her to be sleepy and fussy when there's a bunch of people wanting to meet her.

Today Lily is officially 5 months old! That's almost a half a year!! I'm curious as to how much she weighs. Last month's check up she weighed almost 15 pounds. I think she weighs at least 16 now cause she's fitting in to size 3 diapers now. I also realized that she has had professional pictures done since she was 8 weeks old (2 months). So I think I'm going to take her in the next week or two to get some good new ones. Hopefully we can get shots of her sitting up too now!

And I finally found a bathing suit!!! Yeah!! I think I blogged about this delimma awhile back. I knew what I wanted but it seemed like nobody had it or at least had something in my size! Goody's actually had a bathing suit that I liked here but they didn't have it in my size. So while we were down in NC this past weekend, we went to the Goody's there and they had it! Yeah!! I LOVE it and it covers the tummy well. :) Here a pic of the top and bottom.

1 comment:

Liz said...

The bathing suit is too cute!! Lily is getting so big. She is so beautiful!!