Sunday, April 27

boring bloggers

My sister and I were just discussing (as we are both sitting on our laptops) how we hate when people don't update their blogs regularly or when someone decides to start a blog, posts once, and then doesn't ever continue with it. ARGH! A big pet peeve of mine as you might can tell. There are some circumstances that I will give people a break on, for example, having a newborn baby (like myself for the first month or two), being sick, etc.

So for all you bloggers out there that haven't updated recently or don't regularly update, get on top of it! Or at least don't start one if you aren't going to keep up with it! :) I sound pretty mean, don't I?

My husband is sitting here laughing at me cause he thinks it's pretty hilarious that I am blogging about people not blogging. It is pretty amusing.

We are still in NC with my sister and her family but will be leaving bright and early in the morning to head back home for Matt to be at work in time. We had a great weekend and the twins are getting so big in Dawn's belly. They look like they just want to pop out!! I'll blog more about our weekend in the next few days, but for now I am going to go enjoy the rest of it!

No comments: