Wednesday, April 23

nap position and grins

I just think it's so cute how Lily naps now since she learned to suck her thumb. I lay her down with her little taggie blanket, she rolls over to her side, sticks her thumb in her mouth, and covers her face with her blankie. So cute. :) I love watching her sleep - she's just so beautiful!

Another favorite Lily thing... I LOVE how excited she gets when she sees Matt when he gets home. He comes in the door and walks over and says hi to her. She then proceeds to get the biggest grin that lights up her whole face and her whole body gets excited too. If I'm holding her she turns in to me like it's just too much excitement to handle. :) She loves her daddy!! She does that too with me (I am her mom!) but I just love seeing her do it with Matt when he gets home.

I love our little girl!!!!

No comments: