Saturday, April 12

the runs and a busy weekend

Yesterday I had the "runs." Isn't that exciting? I know for some of you that might be too much information, but this is my blog so I can write about whatever I want to! I don't think I was sick, but I did feel blah all day. The night before we had Papa John's pizza (with garlic sauce) and garlic and parmesean breadsticks. So needless to say, I ate a lot of garlic/butter sauce. I think it just didn't sit well with my stomach. Writing about it now makes me feel sick! I'm feeling much better today though.

I also noticed yesterday that it looked like Lily had a stye on her eyelid. I didn't think these were contagious but it's kind of odd that I had one last week as well. So I attempted to put a warm washcloth on it yesterday to help draw the pus out as best I could with a 4.5 month old! It must have popped last night cause this morning the white pus is gone and it looks a lot better.

On to our busy weekend.... Today my parents will be arriving in to town from my sister's house. Then later this evening Matt's parents will be here as well with Aaron (our nephew). They're both staying at a hotel tonight since we obviously can't put up both sides of the family. The reason for them both coming is that we are having Lily dedicated at our church here in Lynchburg. Yeah!! Hopefully she will do a little better this time then she did the last! It sucks though that it has been colder temperatures for both of her dedications since she has such a cute little white dress for it. Then Matt's parents will be leaving Sunday and my parents are coming to stay here for an extra day or two. I'm hoping I can get a substitute teaching job on Monday or Tuesday to help bring in a little extra money while my parents are here to watch Lily.

Well, I think that's all that has been going on in my little world the past few days!

No comments: