Thursday, April 24

american idol

I just have to say how GLAD I am that Carly Smithson got voted off of American Idol last night. She was the one contestant that has bothered me the most (besides Jason Castro). The thing I absolutely do not like about her is the fact that she ALREADY had a record deal and her cd was a huge FLOP. Okay, why in the world would I want someone that already has a awful cd to win or even be on american idol? Not worthy I say. But that's just my opinion. Give someone else a chance to cut a record! Geez!

And Jason Castro... BLAH! He's so boring and lifeless. No personality. I don't even know why he's lasted as long as he has. Syesha... well she just hasn't been able to get herself out there. Just kind of sits in the background even though she has a good voice.

Can you tell I'm opinionated about American Idol? Haha! So who do I like you may ask? I love Brooke White, David Cook, and David Archuletta. Granted, I don't think Brooke is really "American Idol" style but I love her personality. I tell Matt every week that I would love to be friends with Brooke. David Cook is great at what he does and is wonderful at getting creative with the songs and arranging them to fit his style. I don't like the fact that you can tell he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. He just seems pompous to me and I don't find that attractive. So really, I think David Archuletta should win. GREAT voice. He is always right on key and has a very pure tone when he sings. And he's so cute and little - haha. Anyways, my final vote would be for David Archuletta.

So there you have my opinions... like it or not. :)

No comments: