Saturday, December 20

update on sick Lily

Lily's still sick. Last night was a very rough night for her. She coughed her little head off until probably around 10:30 and then I finally didn't hear her again until morning. Today was a ROUGH day. She just cried and cried. It's so sad because I know she doesn't feel good and nothing I do for her makes it better. :( And then all the crying gets to me because I can't fix it. I bought some Baby Vicks at the store today and rubbed that on her chest, back, and feet tonight before bed and thankfully I haven't heard any coughing!! So maybe the baby vicks has really helped or God knew I really wanted her to feel better! :) Anyways.. hoping tomorrow is a better day for her. I feel so bad for her when she doesn't feel good.

That's pretty much been othe past day or two for me - taking care of her and trying to be as entertaining and comforting as possible. Matt's off for the next week. Yeah!! And then off again for like 3 or 4 days the following week. It's SO nice to have him home!! We're just hanging out here at the house until Tuesday and then we're leaving that morning to head to Virginia Beach for christmas with the extended family. Hope everyone is having a wonderful merry christmas!! I'm enjoying the last few days of it!

No comments: