Sunday, December 28

my little walker

I can't believe how in the past just 2 days how much Lily is walking now!!! She has been like half and half today - half of her time crawling, half of her time walking. It's SO crazy seeing her walk across the room now by herself. And it's so cute how she looks all wobbly when she's doing it. I can't believe my little baby girl is really turning in to a "toddler!" Check out this video clip I got of her the other day:

Had a great time in Virginia Beach for christmas. We are back home and now get to start the process of getting ready for our first move as a family! I will blog more later about the end of our week in virginia beach. Oh.. and our camera crapped out yesterday. I rely on my camera for a lot too!! Matt's parents are letting us borrow their old one until we can afford to get a new one.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

cool! go lily! i can't wait till cecilia & owen are walking (i know, i'm the weird one that wants my kids to grow up)! btw, who is that girl in the video..??

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

It's Mrs. Carter. :) Her and Sarah came over to visit.