Tuesday, December 9

new hiding place, my explorer, and baby excitement

Lily has found her new favorite place to hang out....
behind the rocking chair in her room. She keeps going back there and getting her books out to look at them. What a cutie!

Lily has also turned in to my little explorer. She use to be MAJORILY clingy when we were out with other people or in loud places - especially at playgroup. She officially is much more of an explorer now! We went to playgroup yesterday at Kids Cove and I couldn't keep her near me! She took off and wouldn't even stay in the toddler area - she kept heading over to the big kids area. I decided to try and take her up to the big indoor slide. That was a big mistake. :) She hated it and so did I. It was high up and a bit scary! Once back on the ground though she was fine!

And just a final note of something that's been on my mind... my best friend Tara is having her baby soon!!! I can hardly believe it's so close - less than 2 weeks until her due date now. It feels like just yesterday she told me she was pregnant. I'm SO excited for her because she is going to be a great mom. Plus I can't wait to meet Bailey and hold her! It's so great holding the babies of friends you really love. There's just something so incredibly special about your best friend or sister's babies. There's this attachment and love that you feel for them unlike other people's children. Granted Tara hasn't even had her baby yet but I already know I will feel that way about her baby girl too! I'm praying for you Tara and your little baby girl too!

No comments: