Friday, December 12

nc and my cousin's baby

Today we're leaving to go down to visit my sister and her family for the weekend. Yeah!! I don't get to see them as often anymore as I did in college for obvious reasons. Lily was 8 months the last time we were there (4 months ago!). That might not seem like a long time for some of you but for me it is! Tonight I get to go to the christmas play at their church with Dawn and Ava. Hopefully Lily will do well with Matt in a new place and go to bed okay! And sleep until her normal 8AM in the morning. Cecilia gets up VERY early in the morning so I'm hoping Lily's sleep pattern doesn't get messed up. Anyways.. looking forward to a fun weekend with 4 kids in the house!

In other exciting news... my cousin is scheduled to be induced on Sunday! They are having their second little girl, Sophia. Her blood pressure is staying pretty high so they wanted to go ahead and induce. I'll post a pic if I can get my hands on one after she's born! We're hoping that sometime in early 2009 we can get up to see all of my extended family there in Maryland. My other cousin just had a little girl too a few months ago, Catherine. So we have two new baby girls to meet in the "sittig" family.

No comments: