Sunday, December 7

jeans, Santa, snow, nursery, and 1 year molars

We had a good weekend at home finally! It always seems like we're gone doing something on the weekends. Saturday morning Matt watched Lily so I could go to Old Navy. They had a bunch of their jeans on sale for $12 again! I love Old Navy jeans and since I've gotten smaller I don't have hardly any that fit anymore. The last $12 sale they had I got my 2 pairs that I wear all the time! I also got Lily some stuff on clearance for the summer.

After morning nap we headed to the mall. Lily got to actually see Santa and sit on his lap! She was SO cute and LOVED it! That probably won't always be the case so I was loving it. She was giving him all these big cheesy grins. We got a picture from it but our scanner isn't working so I can't upload it yet. Then we had a chick-fil-a lunch and I found her some black leggings I'd been trying to find at Macy's. Matt also got his tux fitted for his friend's wedding in January. Lily also got to wear her first tennis shoes! Her "auntie vicky" got them for her a little while ago and she fits in them now. They're SO stinkin cute. You can see them in the picture below.
Saturday afternoon brought us SNOW! Yeah!! It was the beautiful kind too - big and falling slowly. It actually did coat the ground and roofs. I love snow when it doesn't make the roads messy! I took Lily outside so she could examine it.
This morning was church. Lily had a great time as usual in the nursery. When we went to get her today she was out in the main foyer check-in-area. All the adult greeters were passing her around just talking about how cute she was. :) She's that one in the nursery that all the workers want to watch! She's just so adorable they can't resist. :) Here's her adorable outfit for today:

Now I'm off to relax and watch the Eagles. Tonight Vicky is coming over to babysit Lily while Matt and I go on a date. Yeah! It's been a long time since we've been out and we have a restaurant gift card so we can afford it. :)

Oh.. and almost forgot! Lily is getting 2 molars! I always though that teeth came in gradually from front to back and never did different. Apparently I was wrong. She still has only had her front 4 teeth until now. The past 2 days she was EXTREMELY irritable. Finally last night I was playing with her and the big bright light was on. She had her mouth open real wide laughing and I saw this white thing on her gum. I just figured it was food but when I reached in there to touch it, it was a tooth! So she has 2 coming through - one on the top right and one on the bottom right. Crazy!

1 comment:

Calie & Daniel said...

I haven't been able to get Hannah on a set schedule yet.... since I'm working, my days/hours are all different. We're starting to figure a few things out, so hopefully we'll get something a little more concrete in place soon!

We'll be in Va Beach for the whole week of Christmas, so maybe we can catch up with you guys? Let me know what kinds of plans you have if you're going to be around!