Tuesday, December 9

30 Random Things

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Have fun and enjoy!
1. I can make my pinky toe move all by itself.
2. I am 7 pounds lighter than I was before I had Lily.
3. I LOVE coke. Especially fountain coke from Chick-fil-a.
4. On our honeymoon, the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night in our hotel building (while we are on the 21st floor)!
5. When I was little, my best friend Sarah and I use to play with these plastic cabbage patch mini dolls underneath the covers when we woke up in the morning from a sleepover.
6. My favorite part of school was getting to buy school supplies and organize all my notebooks!
7. I peed in a diaper during my college years (and there was no alcohol involved)!
8. I really want a minivan.
9. Matt always buys me a new christmas cd on November 1st each year when I start listening to christmas music.
10. I took piano lessons for probably at almost 10 years when I was a kid.
11. I wish I lived in the same town as my sister and my best friend Tara.
12. I love to clip my fingernails.
13. I think peanut butter is disgusting.
14. I want to go on an overseas missions trip with Matt someday.
15. One of my favorite times of day is going in to check on Lily sleeping and praying over her before I go to bed.
16. I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
17. I use to work for an otolaryngologist where I had to clean the bottle of people's sucked out ear wax. Gross!
18. Christmas Eve service is my favorite church service.
19. One of my stupid moments: During the ultrasound to determine if Lily was a boy or girl, the technician said "look that's the labia." And I said "that means it's a girl, right?"
20. I think Canada ketchup is far superior to United States ketchup.
21. I celebrated my 17th birthday while on a missions trip to Ukraine.
22. I will never grow out of childlike amazement when I go to Walt Disney World. It really is the most magical place on earth.
23. I cried at one of my birthday parties when I was a kid because everyone wasn't doing the things in the order that I had planned them.
24. I tried out for one sport, volleyball, and didn't make it. Go figure!
25. Everyone says I looked Chinese when I was a baby.
26. I sleep with a fan going for the noise.
27. My friend and I use to play "Saddam Hussein" when we were in middle school with our Nerf guns. One of us would be Saddam and the other would have to "kill" him.
28. I got one detention my whole school career. Chewing gum in middle school - I was devastated!
29. My mom use to put chocolate ensure in my stocking every year because I loved it.
30. My sister and I both have back dimples. And both our girls do too - must be genetic!

I will tag people on facebook. :)

No comments: