Wednesday, March 4

tv console and a playdate

Thanks to a commenter from yesterday... I called the furniture store today to complain/inquire about the change in delivery date for our new tv console. Well... the lady said I can have it to you sooner and asked when I would like it. I told her I really wanted to have it this week and she said she could have it on Friday. Yay!! I was thinking, why didn't they just do that in the first place? Oh well, I'm a happy camper cause we'll have it in time for my birthday.

Today Liz and Brooklyn came over to hang out with me and Lily. Brooklyn is such a cutie - she's a few months older than Lily is. Liz and I went to the same youth group for awhile and were good friends back in high school. Both of our families just moved back to Virginia Beach so we've been able to reconnect. Brooklyn and Lily had a great time together of course. They're on the go so here's the best picture I could get of them!And here's just a few pics from hanging out in the playard in back of our house the other day.

No comments: