Wednesday, March 18

lily things

I've said this before I'm sure but I have to say it again... Lily LOVES balls. It doesn't matter what color they are or what size they are, she loves them. And most of the time she just wants to hold them, not even play with them. She is usually really good with "sharing" toys and not getting upset but if you dare try to take a ball from her, she will get VERY upset!

If Lily wants me or matt to do something or go somewhere in the house, she will push us there. It's hilarious. She'll push on our body and keep doing this until we get to where she wants us.

Lily has this new food thing where she only wants to eat the first bite out of something and then wants a new one. For example, if there's cookies on the table she'll take a bite out of one and then whine for another new one.

Lately she only wants her daddy to put her to bed at night if he's around. For some reason she FREAKS out if he's here and I try to put her to bed. Apparently he does it better. :) That's okay, I know she loves me anyways.

She knows most of the parts to your face now - eyes, nose, mouth, ears. And then of course she knows belly button.

No comments: