Saturday, March 21

pf changs, lost filling, and crabby lily

Today we went to PFChangs for lunch to celebrate Matt's birthday (which is on Tuesday). I LOVE their food! It's amazing. And usually the service is great too. But today was AWFUL! We had a reservation and were seated promptly but it took over 2 hours to get the whole meal/pay the check. It was absolutely ridiculus. PLUS we have Lily with us and no 16 month is going to want to sit in a high chair and be content for 2 hours! That just made it even tougher.

I just realized as I was writing that Lily is now 16 months old! Yet another month has flown by!

This afternoon I realized that there was like a big hole in one of my back teeth. So I'm guessing that I lost a filling somehow. ARGH! We just had to spend like $500 for that stupid nightguard and now we're gonna have to pay to get this fixed. It will be completely out of pocket too because we're still in the 6 month waiting period since we just changed to a new insurance plan when we moved here.

And finally... I don't know WHAT was up with Lily tonight. She got all upset around 7PM and just was crying and crying. I don't know what her deal was. I managed to get her a bath and then finally got her calmed down right before bedtime. I ended up just going in to her room and rocked her for a little bit and read some books. She went right to sleep when I laid her down so who knows. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

No comments: