Friday, March 13

feeling much better

I'm almost feeling like I'm back to normal now! In the morning I still struggle a little getting going but once I do I feel pretty good. It's so good to feel good. My jaw has been bothering me more though the past day or two. I'm supposed to go Monday to get my nightguard. I hope this fixes the problem for me although I'm not very hopeful about it. It should fix it for the amount of money we're having to pay for it!

Yesterday was my bro-in-law's bday (Mike). So his parents took the whole family out to dinner at Smokey Bones. It definitely wasn't as good as I remembered it being. We hadn't been there in a long time. Lily had fun though with her cousin Aaron. She kept taking all the food off his plate (mac-n-cheese, french fries) since he wasn't eating it. Mike and Jen (his girlfriend) got engaged this past week too. So congratulations to the two of them!

Today has been another ho hum dreary day. I'm not looking forward to these next several days of nastiness outside. Lily and I went to Walmart and picked up some new stuff for our bathroom. Then this evening we're watching Aaron for awhile.

Lily just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She understands so much now. I think I wrote about this but in case I didn't... she gives high fives now! It's so cute cause she thinks it's hilarious and will run back and forth between us saying "five five." At lunch today she actually got some food on to her fork for several bites! One step closer to having to clean up messy hands! She's also finally conquered being able to get up on the couch by herself too. Some of her new words this week include: door, baby, foot, food, coat, fish, phone.

No comments: