Monday, March 2

a favorite website

I know some of the people who read my blog probably follow quite a few blogs like myself! About a month or so ago I discovered one of my new favorite websites to make blog following much easier. It's the Google Reader. The great thing about this is you enter your "subscriptions" (just enter the website of the blog you follow) and it adds it to your feed list. So you can have ALL the blogs you follow on one website! It use to annoy me to have to go through all the blogs in my favorites list to see if anyone had updated theirs. Now all I do is go to my google reader and in the column on the left it shows what blogs have any new entries. So simple and wonderful! Anyways, check it out if you haven't already!

By the way.... here are some of the new blogs that are more popular that I've been following. Check them out! A lot of them let you know about great freebies (food, magazines, etc.) too!

5 Minutes for Mom

5 Minutes for Faith


5 Minutes for Parenting


5 Minutes for Giveaways


BabyCheapskate (once a week this site publishes the cheapest place to buy different brands of diapers for the week!)

Money Saving Mom


Thrifty Northwest Mom

No comments: