Monday, March 16

night guard, cleaning, art work

I went to the dentist this morning to pick up my night guard which *supposedly* is going to help fix my jaw and make it be able to open up all the way again. So here is what we had to fork out $525 for (a close up and far away shot so you can see just how small it is, it's on top of the can):
When I saw it and how small it was, I was like are you kidding me? I'm paying this much money for this little thing?? Apparently though it's better than previous styles because it's less obstructive in your mouth and more comfortable to wear at night. Guess we'll see...

Then Lily was my helper and pushed around the swiffer sweeper for me. She loved it! Good news for me, maybe she'll like chores, or maybe I'm just dreaming!Then we pulled out the crayola scribblers again. She kinda gets the concept but still has a ways to go. Here is her lovely artwork with the assistance of mommy:
I realized I hadn't posted a pic of our new tv console yet! I absolutely love it. Now I can't wait to get my new couches and bookshelves for our living room to be complete! Gotta wait a few months though for all that in order to save up some money.And finally... a cute picture of my 2 favorite people:

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

That thing better work for costing that much money! LOVE the TV console - very nice!