Tuesday, June 23

Brazil Trip Day 5

Dear Daddy,

Only 6 more days until you come home! The time is going quicker than me and mommy thought it would which is a great thing. Having a lot of fun company is helping! We saw that you had dinner tonight at the Brazilian Steakhouse. Yummy!! Hope you are having a great fun time. Mommy wishes she could be there with you but she couldn't quite bare to go out of the country from me for 10 days.

I slept really good last night in Aunt Dawn's pack-n-play. Mommy didn't even know I was awake this morning until she stood up out of the bed and I saw her and said "mommy!" Mommy said she slept okay too but misses having you in bed with her.Ava went to vacation bible school this morning and we just hung around aunt dawn's house. I was very whiny this morning too but liked watching a baby movie with all my cousins!Mommy was able to fit my car seat in to Aunt Dawn's minivan so after Cecilia and Owen got up from morning nap, we went to Target to pick up a few things. Then we headed over to pick Ava up from Vacation Bible School and got lunch from chick-fil-a. I loved getting to ride next to Ava in their car.

I was having so much fun playing with my cousins after lunch that I didn't go down for nap until 1:30! That's late for me. And then I only slept for like 40 minutes!! I did okay until bedtime though. After naps, Aunt Dawn set up the 2 kiddie pools in the front yard for all of us kids to play in. I had a great time but unfortunately mommy didn't.... She accidently dunked the camera in the water part of the way. She pulled it out quickly and dried it off but now when it turns on it's all blurry and funky colored. Uncle Chris is trying to fix it so I guess we'll see.... Mommy is going to check the warranty when she gets home but it probably doesn't cover it. Here's what any pictures you take now look like post-dunking....Thankfully Aunt Dawn has a camera we can use while we're down here to keep recording the fun things mommy and I do while you are gone. We had dinner, took a bath, and then mommy put me to bed. We prayed for you and mommy is hoping she'll get a call from you soon! We love you SO much daddy and miss you!!

Love,
Lily

No comments: