Monday, June 22

Brazil Trip Day 4

Dear Daddy,

Only 7 more days until we get to see you again!! Next week at this time you will be home and will have gotten to put me to bed for the night.

This morning I was quite the clingy little girl. Mommy said that I was just like I was last week after I had gotten over being sick. She thinks it's because I sense that you're not here...Grandpa came over to take mommy's car to get an oil change before we left . Grandma couldn't come since she is still sick. Once grandpa got back he took me on a wagon ride and to the park so mommy could get stuff ready to go.After lunch at mcdonald's with grandpa, mommy and I hit the road. For the first hour, I took my nap. Mommy said I looked like my neck was going to break while I was sleeping.The rest of the trip consisted mostly of me watching Yo Gabba Gabba. I actually was really good in the car for mommy and we didn't make any stops. The only bad part was that traffic was stopped on 95 for a little while. But it only delayed us about a half hour.I was so excited to finally get to Aunt Dawn's house and get out of the car! I love playing with my cousins - ava, cecilia, and owen. Owen is definitely my favorite though. I'm always asking where owen is and was really sad when he had to go to bed before me tonight. Aunt Dawn made us kids dinner at home and then mommy and aunt dawn ordered out from The Loop.And guess what daddy? Cecilia and I had matching pj's!! I LOVE my bug pj's and was excited that Cecilia had them too. I was not in the mood to take any pictures though or sit with dawn as you can tell from the pictures...Mommy and I are excited to spend a week with Aunt Dawn, Uncle Chris, and the kiddos. We sure do miss you a lot though. Hope we are able to get a phone call from you soon! We prayed for you before bed that God would protect you, keep you safe, and give you the courage to tell others about Jesus! We love you daddy!!

Love,
Lily

No comments: