Saturday, June 20

Brazil Trip Day 2

Dear Daddy,

Only 9 more days until we get to see you again daddy!! We woke up this morning and immediately checked the Delta website to see if you had made it to Brazil safely and you had! Yay!! We hope you got some sleep last night on the plane.After some breakfast, me, mommy, and vicky packed up our things and headed to the beach. We decided to go to Croatan Beach to avoid the crazy tourist crowds. At first I wasn't too sure of the water but after awhile I had fun splashing in the waves as long as mommy or vicky was holding me! It was VERY VERY hot today.We headed back home for some lunch and then I took a nice long 2 hour nap. During my nap, papa came over and fixed the leaking sink for mommy.Once I got up from nap, we all headed to macarthur mall to do a little shopping. Mommy got a pretty new dress to wear when she comes to pick you up at the airport! Then we had dinner at Chili's. It was delicious and I loved my corn on the cob.We came back home after that and I played with Vicky some before heading to bed.Mommy told me that after I went to bed tonight, her and vicky were going to have a girls night. Pj's, a chick flick or two, and of course something sweet to eat!We miss you SO much daddy. I watched your video a bunch of times today and I really thought it was live and you were talking to me. I would wave hi to you and even blow you kisses back. We prayed for you before bed tonight as usual. I can't wait for you to be home to put me to bed and mommy can't wait to have you back in bed with her too. She slept with your body pillow next to her last night.

Love, Lily

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

I wish I was there for the girl's night. :( Vicky, do you think you can visit again next weekend while we are there? Haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Sarah and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blog posts about Virginia Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Sarah(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Sarah