Friday, June 19

Brazil Trip Day 1

Dear Daddy,

Today was probably the hardest day of your trip - saying goodbye to you. Mommy has been crying a lot today even though she's trying to hold it together for me. We both sure do miss you a lot and hope the time flies by REALLY fast. Mommy is going to try to blog each day so when you get back you can catch up on everything we did together.

After you left today, mommy and I headed back home for lunch. Luckily grandpa showed up and kept mommy company for awhile since she was really really sad. I took a nap and then mommy and I played together for awhile. After that we headed over to Nana and Papa's house so mommy would have some more company to keep her occupied. While we were there we got a call from you in New York!! Yay!!! We're so glad you made it there safely. We are now 8 hours closer to having you home again. Then Aaron, Aunt Missy, and Bobby showed up at the house. I had fun playing with Aaron and then Papa bought us chick-fil-a for dinner. Finally we headed home and mommy gave me a bath and put me to bed. Before bedtime Mommy showed me the video clip you made to tell me hi. I LOVED it and kept wanting mommy to play it again and again. I would even cry when she tried to close it - that made mommy even more sad.

Mommy said that Vicky is coming tonight and she'll be here hopefully around 10pm. We prayed for you during bedtime prayers that God would watch over you and keep you safe on your long flight to brazil.

We love you SOOOOO incredibly much daddy and pray that God uses you to reach other lives for Jesus! 10 days until we see you again daddy!!! Here's our cute picture from this morning before you left:And here's how mommy felt this afternoon (she's not looking so great!):

No comments: