Sunday, June 21

Brazil Trip Day 3

Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's Day!! I sure did miss having you here for your second father's day. You're the best daddy in the whole wide world and mommy told me she thinks so too.Here's what we did today. We all got dressed and headed to the early morning service at church. It just wasn't the same without you and pastor todd there. I did get to play with abby in the nursery though and that was fun. Mommy said that you would have LOVED to be there today because Pastor Jimmy talked about "apples of gold." Mommy said she was laughing inside the whole time.Vicky and Mommy decided not to go to sunday school so we came back to the house with nana and papa during that time. I played a new game in my bed with nana called "slide."Since Grandma was sick, we just went with grandpa out to lunch for father's day. We went to that barbeque place at Landstown Crossing. I loved the green beans and ate almost all my grilled cheese sandwich. We forgot to take a picture here!

After lunch we came home so I could take a nap. Mommy said that Vicky ended up napping a little bit too.Then once I got up from nap, mommy and vicky took me to the new babies'r'us grand opening because a bunch of characters were going to be there - including my favorite - Brobee!! A care bear came out first and I did NOT like him at all. He was very scary. When Brobee came out though I was excited although I still didn't want to touch him.While we were at the store I fell in love with this yo gabba gabba guitar. I was dancing all around with it and mommy couldn't help but buy it for me. I'm so glad she did because I love it!
After we got home, Vicky had to leave to go back to her house in Lynchburg. Mommy decided to take me for a walk outside in the wagon afterwards and I insisted on taking my new guitar with me.Then we stopped at the park so I could swing and go down the slides.Finally after dinner, mommy's friend Ashley (who also didn't get to go on the brazil trip) came over to hang out for a little while.Mommy put me to bed and we made sure to pray for you. We miss you so much daddy and can't wait to see you in 8 days!! Happy Father's Day! Hope you've had a good one even though I wasn't able to be with you. Me and Mommy love you very very much!

Love,
Lily

No comments: