Thursday, November 20

this time last year

This time last year I was spending my last day as pregnant with Lily. Little did I know a year ago how much love you can have for your child and how holding her for the first time could be the most amazing incredible feeling you can have in this life. It really is true that when you have a child your heart is walking around outside your body. I always think back to when she came out and they laid her up on my chest. I was in awe and overwhelmed at the love I felt for her in that moment. I hope I never forget that moment and I don't think you can when it's that emotional.

How in the world did my little 6 pound 4 ounce beautiful baby girl turn in to a 23 pound beautiful toddler so fast??!! It's true that a lot of days seem to go by VERY slowly but in the scheme of things - time flies!

I may or may not post tomorrow seeing as it's Lily's 1st birthday and it's all about her tomorrow! But I guess every day is now, isn't it?

No comments: