Thursday, November 13

lunch date, coffee date, and my ticker

Today was a rainy dreary day. I have to admit that I am currently still in my pj's that I woke up in this morning. Yes, I didn't change all day. You're allowed to do that on days like today though!

Tuesday Lily and I went to lunch at Chick-fil-A with Alicia and Andi. Lily and Andi had fun playing in the kids area there. They have a great section in the play area for toddlers too.

Then on Wednesday Vicky came over for dinner as usual and then we went out for coffee. I always look forward to our weekly coffee outings.

And then I realized today when I looked at my blog that the little girl on my ticker at the top is practically on top of the 1 year mark! Where have the past 12 months gone??!!

Lily is doing great and being her fun cute little self of course. She is officially off all bottles and formula. My big girl drinks regular cow's milk out of a sippy cup on her own!

Oh... and almost completely forgot that our power went out this morning. That's the first time I think that has happened since we have lived here. The power has flickered a few times but never fully gone out. I had just put Lily down for her nap too so I had to go back in there to turn on the sound machine (runs on batteries) which of course got her wound up again for a little bit. She sleeps/naps with the fan so that's why I turned that thing on. Well... that's all the news I think around here.

No comments: