Monday, November 17

new Lily news

Before I write anything else, I just have to say that this time last year was my due date! I was very pregnant and ready to meet beautiful little Lily! Where has the past year gone?

Now some new fun things about Lily:

She knows where to go and what "bath" means. Every night I say "you wanna go get a bath Lily?" The past few nights before I even go anywhere she makes a beeline for the bathroom door. It's SO stinkin cute!

I *think* she knows the word duck and dog but not sure yet. When she's in the bath playing with her ducks she says "du" and whens he saw her laugh and learn dog today she said "dog" but with a VERY faint g. I'm definitely not sure yet if she really knows it or not but I can tell she definitely comprehends a LOT of what we say to her now.

Tonight in the bathtub she ends up ingesting some soap water - YUM. I use this thing to pour water over her hair and I think she's just looking in it. Nope, it was full of water and she was drinking some. Gross!

She LOVES to stack and sort anything. I think I've already said this before but just in case I haven't for records sake.
Final news, I think my sister's family and Tara and her mom will be coming to Lynchburg for Lily's 1st bday party this weekend!! I'm SO excited that they'll both be able to be here for this big event!! I will leave you with a few cute pics of my beautiful Lily:

Lily having fun with her "auntie" vicky:
4 days until Lily's birthday!!!

No comments: