Tuesday, October 21

parents in town

The parents are in town... thus, the reason for not blogging the past few days. We had a great weekend including Tara's baby shower. I was able to get a substitute teaching job today while my parents were here to pick up a little extra cash here and there. Lucky me got the ISS teacher substitute job! :) And our downstairs neighbors have ROYALLY pissed me off again. Those of you that knew about the last time the wife came up - well it's happened again but with her husband coming too. ARGH!! I'm going in the morning to talk to the community manager about it because I want to make sure that they know we are in the RIGHT! I'll rant about that later too when I give a big update.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Off to watch some tv and relax!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

I don't know the neighbor story... fill me in!