Wednesday, May 7

hump day

Well, not too much going on this week (which is good because I needed some down time!). Monday was recovery day from the weekend. Yesterday Lily and I went to a few stores and I tried out a new recipe for dinner - Taco Bake. It was pretty good. Today we ran a few errands and took a walk. Then this afternoon we met Alicia and Andi at the mall for awhile.
I've been trying this week to make new recipes or at least something not boxed. I have found that it's easiest to make recipes where you combine things together that can be predone and put in the fridge. Then just take it out right before I put Lily to bed and put it in the oven. Tonight I made broccoli-chedder chicken - delicious! The recipe is off the back of the campbell's broccoli-chedder cheese soup.
Tomorrow is laundry day since we are going away for the weekend to Virginia Beach. I'm looking forward to it. Matt is going to be preaching on Sunday too - he's been hard at work preparing.
I also put up some new videos of Lily tonight on youtube. Check them out at www.youtube.com/bruns924.
Since I don't have much "fun" stuff to blog about. I will leave you with a cute picture of Lily waking up from her nap today and a sweet picture I took of her yesterday morning:


No comments: