Monday, May 19

funny knee/jeans

So Lily thought either my knee or jeans was worthy of laughing her little head off today! It was SO funny. I was on the floor playing with her and I moved my leg/knee up and she just started giggling! I kept doing it and it just got funnier and funnier! The things that little babies find funny!

Today I cleared out some of Lily's clothes that don't fit and then we went on a walk with Alicia and Andi. It was gorgeous sunny weather outside. Tomorrow is hair cut day - AAHH! :) I have just a little fear of getting my haircut if you can't tell! I'm trying someone new this time that Alicia goes too so I guess we'll see how it goes. I haven't completely decided yet how much I want to cut.

And before I go watch Jon and Kate Plus 8, I just have to say that I'm SO excited to meet my new nephew and niece in exactly TWO WEEKS! Well, I won't meet them that day but they will be born that day. We're planning to go down the following weekend so we'll have more time and Matt won't have to use as much time off. Sometimes I still can't believe that my sister is going to have twins and thus will have 3 CHILDREN! Wow - when did we grow up? She is going to be (and already is) a GREAT mom by the way. Ava is such a smart beautiful wonderful little girl (despite the typical 4 year old little girl drama) and I know that these two little babies are going to be just as great!

Now off to relax and watch my show. I will try to update tomorrow with my haircut story and hopefully a little spiritual segment about a topic I've been wanting to blog about for a few days!

No comments: