Wednesday, May 21

Happy Half Birthday Lily!!!

My little baby girl is 6 months old today. 6 months ago I was in the hospital pushing. She would be born at 8:22PM My little 6 pound 4 ounce sweet baby girl. I could get all sappy right about now but I shall refrain since most of you know just how much I love this little girl! To reminisce, 2 pictures of my brand spankin newborn Lily and to celebrate, a picture of my 6 month Lily:
I wanted to tell about two things before I get off here and watch the finale of American Idol!! First, we had to have one of the maintenance guys come look at our bathroom because there was a leak with water in the floor. Well he started talking to me and Lily and asked if she had a piggy bank. I said yes, she does. So he gave her a dollar for her piggy bank. I know this might sound silly to some of you but I thought it was so sweet of him.

Then when the two of us were walking this afternoon I saw a car with DEER WHISTLES on it!! If you don't know why that is a hilarious statement, then you must not know Matt very well. :) Ask him to tell you the deer whistle story if you haven't heard it yet!

Okay, time for American Idol!

P.S. - My sister's babies both weigh 5 pounds now!!! Only 12 more days until they get here!!!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

That was really sweet of that guy to put some money in Lily's piggy bank!

Haha, deer whistles!!! That's got to be one of the craziest gifts ever!