Monday, August 25

the park, a date, and a playgroup

Yesterday we took Lily to the park in the afternoon for a "photo shoot." Haha! My camera just always takes better pictures outside with the lighting and she had her cute Old Navy dress on so I decided to try and get some cute pictures of her. Here are a few of the results:
Then after Lily went to bed, Vicky came over to stay here with her so Matt and I could go out. We hadn't been out in awhile on our own for a date plus I wanted to celebrate Matt's graduation from Seminary!! So we had a nice dinner out and some Starbucks - YUM.

Today I went to a new playgroup at Kids Cove. I knew one of the moms from my hall in college. She has twin boys now a little older than Lily. Everybody was so nice and I had such a great time! Lily didn't have too much fun but it was pretty chaotic and loud in there with all the kids running around and playing. That's okay... just trying to get her out and use to being around other kids. Plus it's much needed socialization for me!! Alicia and Andi came too. We decided to both go for moral support - haha! I didn't get any pictures from today but here's one of Lily and Andi playing the other day together:

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

She looks so big in the outdoor pics... stop growing up so fast Lily!