Monday, August 18

and even more for today

Just when you thought the last blog should be long enough to cover everything for awhile... there's still more! Today Lily picked up a new favorite thing to do - click her tongue. She's been doing it practically all day. She also loves to click her teeth with her fingers now too. Must be exciting to feel something new in your mouth!

I also wanted to post the best pic we could get of my sister and I with our kids. Looks like a LOT of kids, doesn't it? And I'm not done yet! Granted, I'm thinking 2 might be PLENTY for us but we'll see. Off to put my little Lily to bed!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Haha, no actually, I did not have lipstick on. But I do happen to think the dress is styling! :)

The teaching job is actually through Sylvan, or some company involved with them. Anthony found the job on monster this evening, so I applied. I don't totally understand everything about it, but it sounds like you can choose what kind of schedule you want to work, it just has to be at least 10 hours a week. So hopefully I hear something!