Wednesday, August 13

ear infection and pictures

So the news of the day is.... Lily has her first ear infection. The past few days her eating just seemed to be getting worse and worse and she had a few crying spells like it seemed she was in pain. I also had noticed her pulling at her ear a few times - which I didn't think at first was a big deal because she does that periodically just playing around sometimes. Today was BAD though - she wouldn't eat ANY lunch. So I took her in the ped.'s office today to get checked out and I was right - there was something wrong. So she's on an antibiotic now. The doc said she should be feeling better in 24-48 hours.

Of course we had our picture appt. yesterday which was pretty much a bust. After like one pose in her polka dot outfit she was DONE and was VERY upset - little did I know it was her ear that was the problem at that point. We did get a family picture at first and then the one pose in her polka dot dress. So we did get something at least...

It's been a busy week with trying to figure out what was going on with Lily, pictures, and now packing to leave for my sister's house tomorrow. I got an email from my parents in Brazil. They are having a great time but my mom apparently fell Saturday evening and twisted her ankle. That's all the details I know though at this point.

No comments: