Tuesday, May 5

this week

It's been a busy week so far. Sunday's are always crazy but good. Yesterday we went to take care of some financial matters with our financial planner. We're currently working on buying life insurance since Matt doesn't have that through his work anymore. That's one complicated subject. I don't like decisions that have a TON of options. And buying life insurance is one of those. Lily fell asleep in the car in the morning so we went out to Costco afterwards since she would nap later in the afternoon.

Today Lily and I went over to Mary and Abby's house for a playdate. The girls had fun together and got to watch the garbage truck. Yes - that's exciting stuff for them! Now I'm working on laundry and then packing tomorrow. We're going to see my sister and her family from Thursday to Saturday. Yay!!! It's been almost 5 months since I last saw them! That is WAY too long. We've been really busy though mostly because of the transition of moving from Lynchburg to Virginia Beach. Plus Matt can't get away as easily now because he has to be here on Sunday's for church stuff and youth group. I'm very excited and can't wait to see my beautiful nieces and nephew. And I think Lily will have a blast playing with all of them!

I'm still doing one nap for Lily. She's handling it okay although I know she really needs a little bit more sleep during the day. If she would start napping longer then that wouldn't be a problem! She still only sleeps about an hour though in the afternoon. We also tried not putting the sock on her hand for naptime and bedtime yesterday to see if she was broken of sucking her thumb yet or not. And it's been okay so far! No thumb sucking!

No comments: