Monday, April 20

video time

Lily had a blast at the zoo (I'll blog about that later). Here is her with one of her favorite animals.... the pig.


She has really gotten in to shaking her booty to music/dancing lately. And I must say she shakes her booty quite well! :) This is the only time I've been able to catch it on video so I apologize for the awful whistle that my mom is blowing!!

And finally... Lily saying names of people she sees on facebook. Her favorite is Jon Carolino from church. For some reason she gets excited when she sees his picture on there "see jon!" She now knows Owen's name too (our nephew). She says "oe" or "owee" - don't really know how to spell that but basically the 2 letters O and E put together. So the only name she can't say in my sister's family is Ava. That's a hard one though.

1 comment:

LoweFamily said...

Those videos are soo adorable! She is such a happy little girl :-)