Monday, April 6

incisors, youth group, and tara visit

Lily's incisors are starting to come through. She finally finished up all her 1 year molars and yesterday I noticed that her first incisor was starting to poke through. I've heard the incisors are more painful. Poor thing... as I was just brushing her teeth before bed as soon as I touched the top where the first one is poking through, she just cried in pain. Hopefully they won't take too long to all come in.

Last night I was able to go to youth group since Matt's parents came over to babysit Lily. We had a great evening and 3 kids show up that go to the church but aren't really coming to youth group. So that was great!! I'm trying to help Matt target those kids and get them involved with youth group and start to feel a part of it. We had a great night of scripture reading and worship focused around easter. Then afterwards had food for the kids since the first sunday night of every month is designated as "fellowship" night.

And today we got a visit from Tara, Anthony, and Bailey! They were in town visiting Anthony's family and carved some time out for us. Bailey is such a cutie and wonderfully chubby like Lily was as a baby! I had her laughing this afternoon and it was adorable. Lily loved Bailey and kept saying "see baby." We had a great lunch out at Chili's too, our usual when we get together.

No comments: