Saturday, January 3

Lo Mein

Who would have thought that Lily would love lo mein?! We got chinese food on new year's eve as part of our family tradition. I had made Lily something else just because I figured she wouldn't like it. As soon as I gave her a bite of the lo mein though she was hooked! She gobbled that stuff up!

Matt got Lily the cutest dress today too at Target for the summer. She's definitely the best dressed kid! Dressing Lily is one of my favorite things to do. :) I would rather buy her clothes than clothes for me! And Target is usually my downfall. I can't go in there without buying something for her.

Next week is going to be rough getting back to the normal schedule. Matt has been off all last week and this week. It's been VERY VERY nice having all that help around! This month will probably fly by though since we'll be getting ready to move. Speaking of moving.... I don't know where to begin!! I've never really moved as an adult/married, etc. before. I moved my things up to Lynchburg when Matt and I got married but I didn't really have that much stuff to bring with me. Plus this time we have to think about all the bills, etc. that will need to get switched over. I wish I could start working on something but I feel like there's not much I can do until maybe the week before or so, especially when it comes to packing. We still don't have a definite date yet as we are waiting for the congregational vote on January 11th. We should know right after that happens.

No comments: