Thursday, January 22

the evil hair clip

So guess what.....

we found the hair clip that we thought Lily had swallowed that one day! Matt went to get the car seat out of the car this morning since we're going with Alicia and Andi to chick-fil-a today. I was still in bed and he came in and held up. I was like are you serious??!! It had somehow gotten underneath the car seat in the back. We searched that car that day besides taking the car seat actually out so I don't know HOW in the world it got under the seat. Oh well... at least we know where it went now!

1 comment:

Laura said...

When I saw the title, I thought "MAN that took a LONG time to get out of her tummy." I thought you finally found it in her diaper:-) Haha, glad you found it though. You should keep it and put it in a scrapbook for her- makes a fun story!