Monday, June 2

I'm a PROUD AUNT again!

I am officially a proud aunt again to my sister's two little bundles of joy!!! Here's the info:

Girl: Cecilia Julianne Mendez born at 12:45pm this afternoon (first of the two). She weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces and was 17 inches long.

Boy: Owen Silas Mendez born at 12:45pm this afternoon. He weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces and was 16 1/4 inches long.

Dawn is doing well considering she just had a c-section! My mom says the babies both have some hair that is lighter (sounds just like Ava). Hopefully I will get some pictures tonight that I can post for everyone! I can't wait to see them and especially hold them this weekend!!!

Be in prayer for their family as they make this big adjustment.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Congrats!!! I'll be praying for the new little babies and your sister! I can't wait to see pictures!