Tuesday, July 21

sick lily

Lily's still sick. :( I took her to the doc yesterday because she threw up again yesterday morning. The doctor checked her out and said it was just a stomach virus - nothing else was wrong. He said it could last for several more days and she could develop diarrhea too.

The weird thing about this bug is that she hasn't been throwing up a lot with it. It's been once per day since saturday. Saturday was after dinner and the other days have been in the morning after breakfast. This afternoon she had some poop that I would classify as diarrhea for her. I changed 3 diapers this afternoon of mushiness. YUCK! Her farts have been SOOO stinky too. I'm sure my blog readers are just thrilled to know about that.

So I've been taking care of her. I was supposed to be helping out with VBS all this week but that plan went down the drain. Hopefully she'll get to feeling like herself again soon. She had some crackers, chicken broth, a few pears, and apple today so that's good!

No comments: