Thursday, November 1

Dropping

I think I definitely have “dropped.” My belly feels like it weighs A LOT more and so much heavier lower down. I’ve had two times this week where I felt like a menstrual cramp – which is a good sign I guess that my body is getting ready. And my belly tightens up at times which I *think* are Braxton hicks – I have a hard time telling whether it’s just the position she’s in or not.

Sleeping is SO miserable – just trying to turn over is like the hugest chore. You wouldn't think that something that simple would be such a huge task! I think I wake up whenever I have to turn over and then of course to go pee at night!

On another fun note. My friend Alicia (who was due after me!) had her baby on Tuesday. Matt and I got to go and visit with them at the hospital yesterday. They named her Andi Grace and she weighed only 4 pounds 13 ounces - SO small and SO adorable. She had a planned c-section due to some other complications she was having. It was so great to get to hold a little brand new baby. Definitely made me want to hold ours! We're so excited! Only 16 more days until my due date!

I go tomorrow for an ultrasound so I will post again to let everyone know how things go with that! Keep praying for all of us!

No comments: