Sunday, November 18

40 weeks and no baby

Well, my due date has officially come and gone now. Our baby girl must be liking it too much in there and doesn't want to come out. I can hardly believe that I am 40 weeks pregnant now and can technically go into labor at any point. Each day feels like an eternity and even though I know that we will definitely have a baby by next week at the latest, it still feels like a long time. We are just trying to enjoy our last few days as just the two of us before our lives change a lot!

I have been SO miserable the past few days at night. Sleeping has become no fun anymore because of how often I wake up and the pain that I have in my hips and back. I feel like they are going to crush. I will definitely be glad to not have those aches and pains anymore!

Besides that, nothing much else new. Just awaiting our little arrival! I will be going tomorrow for an appointment and a non-stress test. I will also try to remember to take a picture of me and my enormous belly to post.

No comments: