Thursday, June 24

lily things

Lily says the cutest things now. Sure wish I could remember a lot of them! One of the most adorable things she's been saying to me now is when we're laying down together she says "mommy, we're best friends." Melts my heart! Of course, I have to cherish it now because I'm sure several years down the road she's NOT going to be saying that!

Don't know if I said this in the last post or not, but we took Lily to see Toy Story 3 last week. She loved it and loved the popcorn even more I think! During the summer, AMC theaters show kids movies at 10am on certain days for FREE! And in the 100 degree heat we had today, it definitely called for an indoors activity. Lily and I went with Nana and Aaron to go see Curious George. Cute movie! Then we had lunch together at Panera Bread.

Lily is also already so sweet with her little sister in my belly. She loves to give my belly hugs and will talk in this really sweet voice to her. Usually the one sided conversation goes something like this "I love you baby. It's okay baby, I will take care of you." Here's hoping that she loves her just as much when she finally arrives!

No comments: